Monday, March 23, 2009

Woolgirls Easter Kit 2009

Okay, it's official.  I'm a Woolgirl kit junkie.  Here is the latest kit!  A Vintage Easter kit that I just got it the mail today!

 

Here is the whole she-bang opened up.  Pretty, isn't it?


A cute little handmade Easter Bunny stitch-marker.



Handpainted notecards.  Aren't they cute!  I'm torn between keeping them for myself, or giving them away to another knitter that will appreciate them as much as I do!



The inside of the Vintage Easter box and a bag of Jelly Beans!



Some yummy Sock yarn from Madelinetosh in the color Clover.  Not my usual color but I really like it!



A notepad to keep track of all things yarny :)



A cute little origami bunny made by Jen at woolgirl.



A handmade pouch in some Vintage Easter fabric.



I still have yet to post all the awesome photos from my first sock club shipment!  There is just so much in Jen's kits!  What a wonderful surprise to come home to, today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The color of that yarn is fantastic! What a wonderful kit:)