Friday, March 25, 2011

Hot Cocoa Kisses

I think this was my favorite part of the kit. This adorable mug with the delicious hot chocolate (yup, the cocoa is gone)! The cocoa came from Melony at Untie the Ribbons.





















These are coasters that I believe were made by Petite Threla and an adorable gift tag made by Jame of A Forest Frolic.






























The adorable hot cocoa stitch marker was made by Dee of Fyrestorm Creations. You can even see the marshmallows on top!!! So freaking cute!

















The yarn was dyed by Curious Creek Fibers. Let me tell you, this stuff is amazing. It's a dream to work with and has great stitch definition! The color is also to "dye" for...I know...that's terrible... I think what I love even more was that she included sample skeins of some of her other yarn! Wasonga and Meru. Yum!


























































The bag is adorable. It was designed by Knit Purl Sew What?





















Last but not least are the patterns! The first one was designed by Jane Robbins. It's called Hot Chocolate Mittens, and they are beautiful! The pattern on the right is my Marshmallow Kisses pattern. I tried to capture a cup of hot cocoa in this pattern. At the top of the leg, I put x's for the kisses and then the zigzagging cables were supposed to represent whip cream and the bobbles are marshmallows, of course!


No comments: